Boards on Fire! Inspiring Leaders to Raise Money Joyfully is a must-read for leaders of every nonprofit board. This short text distills Susan Howlett’s years of experience working with thousands of boards into a slim volume that can be read in a few hours.
In this groundbreaking work, you’ll learn:
- why board members struggle with asking
- what gets board members excited about raising money
- which donors and prospects leaders should focus on
- how to turn trustees into compelling ambassadors
- what board members need to be successful fundraisers
Boards on Fire offers simple steps and practical solutions to get your board on fire about fundraising. This book should be required reading for every board member. Short, practical and very readable, this is one how-to book that leaders of nonprofits will actually read and implement!
Boards on Fire ships same day or next business day:
Standard Shipping – 1st book $3.95, additional books @ $1.00; Priority Shipping 1st book $6.95,additional books @ $1.00; Canadian orders 1st book $8.95, additional books @ $1.00
For rush orders, large bulk orders or to use your own shipping account
please email us or call 206.795.5267
We accept major credit cards via PayPal for online orders